Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is it in color?

This past weekend we joined the swarms of parents and kids to get school supplies at the local Target. We also ended up buying "Stand By Me". It was on the end of the checkout aisle. (You know, that last chance for the store to suck all of your money out of your account) And I figured I'd already spent a fortune in school supplies, new sneakers and the very new and cool Shawn White T-shirts, so what was another $7.50.

While reading the back description to Adam I also mentioned that the movie came out when I was in high school and how much I liked it. Adam asks "Is it in color then?" Just how old does he think his Mom is?!?

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOL!! I'm sure it will not be too much longer and my son will be asking me questions like that too!!

Stimey said...

At least he didn't ask if it had sound.

Anonymous said...

Funny!

When I told our neighbor (17) across the street that my first car was a Dodge Dart- she replied, "I've never heard of those."