Friday, August 8, 2008

I just can't get myself to wake up today. The list of stuff that has to be done, should be done, and I'd like to be done is long. And I can't motivate myself to tackle it.

I'm also in a dry spell for writing. I've started a few posts, but they just don't go anywhere, and sit staring at me in the draft folder.

So, instead I'm going to lead you to some other places.

BabyBunching is a new site that a co-writer of DC Metro Mom's and her BF have just started. Although I only have one child, I was a nanny for 2 Orthodox Jewish families in college. These 2 families had BabyBunching mastered. BabyBunching is also written by Moms - so even if you only have 1 child, or more than 2 but not 'bunched' you'll be able to relate to a lot of the posts. It's a fun website - you should check it out.

And, if you not like me, and in fact have something on your mind today, head over to Bridges - it's True View Friday. This new website is brought to you by Stirrup Queen.

But please do keep checking in here. I'm sure I'll be over my blah writing spell sometime soon!

No comments: