Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Attack of the Zombies, Part 1



My son and his friends were up in his room playing Lego's. I love this all-time-favorite. Imagination, building, pretending.

And of course, what Mom can complain about some time to read a book while the kids are happily playing - right?

When tucking my Son in for the night I glanced at the floor still covered with Lego's and see the ships and forts that they built. Oh great I smile to myself. Childhood memories in the making.

And then I take a closer look.



What I though was a fort was filled with heads, not captured Lego people.















































The space ship holds the decapitated victims.

























What happened to sweet innocent playing?

2 comments:

Stimey said...

That's really hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Robin, that's hysterical! It definitely looks like something my 6 year old and his friends would do.