Monday, July 23, 2007

Intro

Umm. So here I am. I've joined the blogging thing. You get to read about My Life As It Is. I suppose I should say some stuff about me?

I'm a 30something Mom and Wife. My husband is my best friend. Our son is my best buddy. He is going into 4th grade. You'll be reading about them.

I'm also a Special Ed Teacher. But I'm really really burned out and am taking a year off. I really have no idea what so ever what I'm going to do. I do need to find something part time. One, so we can eat. Two, because I will go totally stir crazy after summer ends. I've got some ideas/dreams, etc. You'll be hearing about this too.

I love to read. I do kickboxing and ride a bike to attempt to stay in shape. We've recently joined Netflex and have been catching up on lots of movies. Sometimes while sitting on the couch, sometimes while riding the bike.

Well, there's a quick intro. Must go feed the kid and his friends.

No comments: