Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Meme Time

ImposterMom has a meme on her blog that she tagged everyone on. So, because my brain is fried from work and class today, and I have no real content because I'm sure you don't want to hear about my work and my class, I'll play the meme instead:


Here’s the rules:


Here’s the rules:

-You must post the rules on your blog before you answer the questions.
-You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
-When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.


Extra pounds to lose, aging metabolism sucks
Living life as it is
Independent, but also possibly considered stubborn
Zzzzzzzz
Always sleepy and trying to fit a nap into my schedule
Bike riding is my favorite exercise
Eating too much is directly related to the 'E' above
Teacher of children on the Autism Spectrum
Happily married with child

Like ImposterMom, I too am going to be a rebel and break the rules. Who else is up for this? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great and I can totally empathize with many of them.

Stimey said...

I like the ZZZZZZZZ.