Friday, May 28, 2010

Announcing a New Blog!!

I don't know who I'm kidding.
I've been teasing you with promised updates, promises that I'm coming back, and I just don't. But the thing is, as much as I want to write, I just don't know what to write about anymore.

I doubt you want to hear about how much I'm still sleeping as I deal with this flare up of CFS and FM that still has me out on medical leave.
You might want to hear about Adam, but, I don't know. He's older know and I just don't feel right talking about him like I used to. He's moving onto crushes with girls and other teen stuff. And it's just not the same as those cute little kid stories. And I feel there more his stories now, rather than a Mom's story.

But I miss writing. So, I've started a new blog (drum roll please):

Putting Together Puzzle Pieces

My passion for over a decade has been Autism and behavioral treatments. So, that's what I'm going to write about. I want to cover tons of topics from resources on web, resources in library's/book stores, different treatments and therapies, impact on families and lots of stuff.

The Internet, blogging and friends have always been there for me when I needed help with Adam. I hope that what I provide can help someone too.

I hope you'll follow me over there.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Well I shall have to nip on over and take a peek - I too am in a 'slow spot' having been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism = I am a slug.

jodifur said...

Robin-

I'm so sorry you've been sick. Please email me so we can talk about this.